This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of surface objects , which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
- Color: Sky Blue
- Material: ABS
- Size: 15.5x9x4cm / 6.1x3.5x1.6inch(LxWxH)
- Laser pointer for accurate target aiming
- Simple one-handed operation
- LCD with back light
- Laser ON/OFF Switch
- Low battery indication
- LED back light system for operation under poor illumination
- C/F temperature unit conversion
- Automatic Power off in 7 seconds without any operation
- Display hold, Scan function
- Measurement range: -50 °C ~ 550 °C ( -58 °F ~1022 °F )
- Accuracy: -50°C ~ 0°C( ± 3°C), 0°C ~100°C (± 1.5°C), 100°C~550°C (±1.5%)
- Repeatability: 1 °C or 1% of reading
- Resolution:0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Response Time: 500mSec, 95% response
- Emissivity: Emissivity is adjustable from 0.1 to 1.00
- Distance To Spot Ration: 12:1
- Spectral response: 8~14μm
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C ( -4 °F ~140 °F )
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32 °F ~104 °F )
- Operating Humidity:10-95% RH non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F )
- AAA battery (NOT Included-Please kindly note that we have to take off the battery due to the policy of)
- This Digital Infrared Thermometer is compact and easy to use.
- It is a very useful item for measuring surface of hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without having to touch them.
- You just aim, press the button, and read the temperature in less than a second.
- Infrared Thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object. The unit's optics sense emitted, reflected and transmitted energy which is collect and focused onto a detector.
- The unit's electronics translate the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the LCD. For increased ease and accuracy, the makes aiming even more precise.